Friday 20 November 2015

Cheers, 2016!

BEAUTIFUL STAMPS, AMAZING DISCOUNTS
It might only be November, but we have been thinking how quickly the year is disappearing and yes Christmas and the New Year are going to be upon us very quickly.  I thinking of all the things I am going to do in 2016 that I don't believe I will achieve this year.  I will start fresh with my Dreams of an overseas holiday next year I think.  I am going to get organised and get my pages done in readiness for our celebrations so that I make sure my "resolutions" are recorded this time.  I forgot last year.  I won't this year now that I have this wonderful stamp.  There is still time left in November to get your qualifying order in to get this stamp set as mentioned below.  Go here and check it out!


Each month you can purchase a new D-size stamp set, available for one month only, for just $7.50. When you place an order of $75 or more in Close To My Heart products, you qualify for this special Stamp of the Month pricing.


I love this stamp set?  So many versatile uses - not only a  New Year's stamp set, but one that is fabulous to use for graduation cards, a good luck card, and the list goes on.  And of course it's suitable for some gorgeous scrapbook layouts too!



No comments:

Post a Comment